How long does it take to get verified?
Verification takes between 24–72 hours.
Any performer in the US may create an account and upload their documents for age verification and taxes, and will receive an email notification once verified. You are then free to perform whenever you'd like, and during public beta, will receive 100% of your tips!
Due to the legal complexities of operating internationally (especially with regards to crypto), we will only be able to accept US-based performers at first (viewers can participate from anywhere). We are working tirelessly with our legal team to be able to expand into the international community as soon as possible; stay tuned for updates on this.
Can I do a show with other people?
You are allowed to have other performers on cam with you. However, the other performer must be verified to perform on SpankChain with their own SpankCard, and their own username. If and when that performer is verified by SpankChain, you must send an email with both (or all) performer's names to email@example.com before you go live (before every show together). Once you start a show, you must list the other performer's name in the show title. All tips will go directly to the streaming performer's account so you will have to manually divide tips accordingly. Other performers may stream concurrently from their own accounts, if desired.
If you do not follow these steps, your show will be stopped and your account will be suspended. It is very important that you follow these steps!
What are the rules while on cam?
- You may only generate, upload, post or stream Content through your own SpankChain membership account. During beta mode, unless otherwise explicitly acknowledged and agreed to by SpankChain, you are the only person permitted to be pictured or featured in any way in any Content associated with your account.
- Shows with Multiple Performers
- ALL performers must be verified
- email firstname.lastname@example.org with names of all performers before starting show
- List additional performers in the Show Title
- There can be no minors, children, babies or unauthorized persons on camera or in the same room during the production or generation of any content or images for uploading onto SpankChain. In the event a minor appears on camera, even for a second, we will immediately report the associated account to any and all law enforcement that we consider appropriate in our sole and absolute discretion.
- Bestiality, or animals/pets on camera in a sexual or provocative context, or illegal drugs, are strictly prohibited. (if smoking weed is legal in your state, smoke up!)
- Overly large sex toys or animal-shaped sex toys may not be used on camera, and objects may not be used as sex toys unless they are normally marketed and sold for that purpose.
- “Goatse” displays are prohibited.
- You may not record, broadcast or stream a Cam Show from any place where doing so is illegal.
- Uploading or streaming Content that infringes upon any right of a third party is prohibited and will subject the uploading or streaming member’s account to suspension and/or termination where appropriate.
- Promising to receive or receiving a tip in exchange for performance of any illegal act or act in violation of our Code of Conduct is strictly prohibited, and such conduct will give rise to an immediate and lifetime ban from use of SpankChain and its Services.
- Members are not allowed to advertise commercial websites that offer live webcam streams, under any circumstances; but they are allowed to mention their own personal profiles and homepages
Rules appear in the Illegal and Prohibited Content section in the Beta Content Generating Member Agreement presented to and agreed upon by all models and performers upon signup. The Beta Content Generating Member Agreement can be found here: https://spankchain.com/beta-content-generating-member-agreement.pdf